Rates & Insurance
|50-minute counseling session for individuals||$135|
|50-minute counseling session for couples/family/group||$160|
|Fees for Life or Marriage Coaching or Relationship mentoring (15-minute increments for telephone, telehealth or email conversation per client or couple)||$25-$35|
|Fees for Marriage Preparation (couple-includes couple assessment tool; review and marriage preparation session(s) and certificate)||$249|
- First 5 minutes of a telephone call are free
- For Extend calls beyond 5 minutes, a $25.00 fee for each 15 minute portion will apply.
- Text messages answered without fee
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay? What is the amount?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
It is important for you to know that the Christensen Family is very willing to assist you with your insurance.
We are in-network with:
- United Health Benefits
In addition we will submit payment request for all private insurance companies.Note, at this time we are not contracted with Medicare or Medicad.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Once you have been issued an agreed upon appointment time, we are committed to your time slot. If you cancel your appoint with less than 24 hours notice you will be charged a LATE FEE. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, you will be required to pay a the full cost of the session. Insurance will not pay these fees. We will always take illness and emergency situation into consideration when implementing this policy.
- Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Weekend hours may be available by special appointment
- Telephone hours 9 AM to 5:30 PM